We are pleased to provide our patients with a welcoming facility where they can relax while obtaining our top-level dental treatment. Our principle values are: Excellence, Integrity, and Diversity.
- We thrive for excellence in the way we provide dental services to our patients.
- We treat you with compassion and identify the best treatment plan that will improve your dental well-being for the long-term.
- We educate you in terms that are easy to understand.
- Our surgeries are painless and non-aggressive. Most of our patients are able to go to work on the next day.
- We serve a diverse group of patients from various cultural background. Our staff is multi-lingual: English, Spanish, and French
- We have an outstanding relationship with our referring dentists to ensure your dental treatment is transitioned smoothly.
- We are conveniently located in midtown Manhattan and Forest Hills with ample access to the subway to make your commute easier
Premiere Services & ethical standards
During your first visit with us, we will perform a consultation of your overall health and answer any questions you may have. We provide the best holistic treatment plan to improve your dental well-being for the long-term. We won’t overcharge you and recommend unnecessary procedures with short-term results.
Dr. Baptiste’s work has the highest ethical standard. Her goal is to ensure you receive the proper treatment plan that will generate the most success and long-term results in a cost-effective way to meet your goals. She does this by performing innovative holistic procedures that are less invasive for your well-being.
We accept most PPO insurance plans: Delta Dental, Cigna, Metlife, and Aetna.
We accept all major credit cards, ATM cards, Cash, Springstone and Care Credit Financing
English, French, Spanish
If you are unable to keep an appointment, we ask that you kindly provide a 24-hour notice. A fee of $75.00 may be charged if you don’t call to cancel your scheduled appointment without sufficient notice.